Committees are appointed by the Council to report on special topics or to address issues in support of Council.
The membership of a Committee consist of a Chairperson appointed by the President and additional members are selected
by the Chairperson with the approval of the President.
- ISAC (International Science Advisory Committe)
- IPAC (International Policy Advisory Committe)
- I²AC (International Industrial Advisory Committee)
- CIPA (International Committee for Documentation
of Cultural Heritage)
- ICORSE (The International Committee On Remote Sensing of Environment)
- White Elephant Club (AD-HOC Committee on ″Knowledge Transfer″)
- Student Consortium