Internationale Gesellschaft für Photogrammetrie und Fernerkundung
Société Internationale de Photogrammétrie et de Télédétection
International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
2017 Call for Proposals – ISPRS Scientific Initiatives
In accordance with the statutory mission and activities of ISPRS, the Society shall provide funds to support scientific and other initiatives, which will further improve its international status in the field of the photogrammetry, remote sensing and spatial information sciences, and will therefore benefit all ISPRS members. For 2017, the ISPRS Council is making up to SFr. 40,000 available to support new scientific initiatives. The maximum funding assigned to any one scientific project shall be SFr. 10,000 per annum. Projects should commence on 1st February 2017 and typically last up to 12 months. In exceptional cases, applications for projects lasting up to 24 months will be considered. Projects of greater than one-year duration will be subject to annual review before subsequent funding will be released.
ISPRS Working Group Officers are invited to submit applications to their respective Technical Commission President by the deadline below. Further details, including information on the topics and the application process, are available in Appendix 9 of the Orange Book at:
Any queries should be addressed to the ISPRS Treasurer, Songnian Li, at email@example.com.
- Announcement of Scientific Initiatives: Monday 19th September 2016
- Deadline for submission of proposals from WG Officers to TCPs: Friday 1st January 2017.
- Deadline for submission of recommendation from TCPs to ISPRS Treasurer: Monday 16th January 2017.
- Announcement of successful awards by Council: Monday 23rd January 2017.
- Funding available from: 1st February 2017.