IJGI 2023 Young Investigator Award
Nomination deadline: 30 September 2023
The nomination deadline for the IJGI 2023 Young Investigator Award is extended. Entries will be accepted until September 30th 2023. We are looking forward to nominations from all over the world.
We are pleased to announce that ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information (IJGI) is now inviting nominations for the IJGI 2023 Young Investigator Award. This prize will be given to one young investigator in recognition of their excellence in the field of geo-information. All nominations will be assessed by an Award Evaluation Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Kainz.
- CHF 2000;
- Option to publish one paper free-of-charge in IJGI after peer review before 31 May 2024;
- An electronic certificate.
Eligibility and Requirements:
- Must have received their PhD no more than 10 years prior to 30 September 2023;
- Must have produced ground-breaking research and made a significant contribution to the advancement of the science and technology of geographic information;
- Candidates must be nominated by senior scientists.
List of Documents for Nomination:
- Detailed curriculum vitae, including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
- Scanned copy of doctorate certificate;
- Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists.
- Nomination deadline: 30 September 2023
- Winner’s announcement: 30 November 2023
How to submit nominations?
The nominations must be submitted online at:
Ms. Nora Zhang
IJGI Editorial Office