Free software from CATCON
Other Free Software and Sources
- CloudCompare, 3D point cloud and mesh processing software.
- Computer Vison Source Code
- Dragon , is a high-quality, commercial-grade, free remote sensing image processing software to schools and universities. However, everyone is welcome to download and use this software.
- Free geodetic software developed by NGS, National Geodetic Survey of US
- FullAnalyze , is an open source software for handling, processing and visualizing topographic lidar data (point clouds and waveforms).
- GRASS GIS, an open source free Geographical Information System
- QGIS - A Free and Open Source Geographic Information System
- SPRING - GIS and remote sensing image processing system, from INPE, Brasil
- TerraLib - GIS classes and functions library, from INPE, Brasil
- 3DVEM-Viewer, Editor & Meter (Beta)
, to manage point clouds and photorealistic 3D models. Developed by GIFLE at UPV.
- More software can be found here:
Free Open Source Photogrammetry Foundation (FOSPHO)
- TreesVis, a powerful
processing, analysing and visualisation software for LIDAR laserscanning data
- 3DVEM - Register is a low-cost LiDAR software that outperforms the indirect registration, also known as alignment or relative orientation, of point clouds, point clouds and 3D models, as well as 3D models, based on targets/spheres/3D points. Developed by GIFLE at UPV.
If you have some particular link and you want to include it in this list or you find a wrong address, please contact us