Terms of Reference
A maximum of three Regional Representatives may be appointed to assist Council to coordinate activities in regions not
adequately represented on the Council. They shall be proposed by Council and be confirmed by the General Assembly. A
Regional Representative may not serve in that capacity for more than two consecutive inter-Congress periods. No
Regional Representative shall have the same nationality as any other member of the Council. The Regional Representatives shall:
- Liaise with Members and potential members within their region and represent the views of those members on Council.
- Make best efforts to ensure that at least one ISPRS meeting is held within the region during the inter-Congress period.
- Encourage members within their region to conduct activities to support the aims of ISPRS.
- Attend national and regional activities within their region and promote the aims and activities of ISPRS.
- Encourage countries and organisations within their region to become a member of ISPRS.
- Attend meetings of the Council and Advisory Board when invited.
Regional Representatives 2016-2020
|Muhamad Alrajhi (Regional Coordinator)|
|Abdalla Alobeid (Vice Regional Coordinator)|
Regional Representatives in the period 2012-2016
Regional Representatives in the period 2008-2012